Child Watch Rules and Operation
While Using the Child Watch Privliges:
- I understand the hours that child watch is offered and that my children are NOT PERMITTED at West County Fitness LLC ANY TIME outside of daycare hours. This is a direct violation of our policies & cause for loss of daycare use and/or gym membership. (Mon-Friday 6:00-10:00 AM, Mon-Thurs 4:00-8:00 PM, Saturday- 8:00 am to 11:00 am)
- I understand that the ages of children permitted in the child watch are from 3 months- 10 years. Children under the age of 10 MUST remain in the child watch area, during child watch hours only (this includes fitness classes).
- I understand that the child watch is a babysitting service that comes with my membership & is not any kind of state regulated or licensed daycare. I am ultimately responsible for my child/children
- I understand that NO food or drink is permitted in the child watch area, except formula for babies.
- I understand that the child watch staff does not change diapers or take children to the restroom. It is my responsibility to be prepared to do so (with a changing pad, not just on the child watch floor).
- I understand that the child watch staff are all certified CPR & first aid & have child clearances. I am also aware that there is a camera in the child watch area with recorded surveillance.
- I understand that the maximum time in the child watch for my children is 90 minutes, and that I cannot leave the premises when my children are in the child watch area.
- I understand that West County Fitness LLC is not responsible for any injury my child may obtain on site.
- I understand that the maximum # of children in the child watch at any given time is 12 & there may be times that I cannot leave my children. Safety will come first.
- I understand that I need to sign my children in & out EVERY TIME and leave my cell phone #. I also understand that whoever drops that child off is responsible for picking them up.
- I understand that I need to leave my cell phone on my person, in the event the child watch staff needs to get in touch with me immediately to assist my children for ANY reason (diaper change, inconsolable crying, and/or behavior issues).
- I understand that on arrival & departure, I am to take my children directly to & from the designated child watch area. I will not permit them to run around anywhere in the gym, climb on or touch any equipment. I will also make sure that they come to the gym with clean shoes & not track dirt back to the child watch area.
- I understand that I may not bring my children to the child watch sick. They will not be permitted to stay.
- I understand that it will be an additional $20 per month for one child added to my membership for use of the child watch. I also understand that if I have 2 children, this will be an additional $30 per month. It is solely my responsibility to start/stop payment for this service to the front desk staff.
- I understand that I may not bring other people’s children to the child watch without prior written consent.